- Available on:
- Plot Size:
- 1008 ft2
- Living Area:
- 1008 ft2
- Built in:
- 3 & 4
- Central A/C
Exceptional and unique unit located on the top two floors of a heritage building on one of the most beautiful streets in Old Montreal, entirely lit by gas and the location of many films.
Facing west and not overlooked, this very bright condo on two levels, with its 11-foot ceilings, exposed beams and brick walls with a unique cachet, as well as its wood fireplace, offers volumes that give the impression of a cottage in the heart of the city.
In summer, the many trees and the sound of birds give the feeling of being in the heart of nature.
Ideally located in the best area of Old Montreal, close to renowned restaurants and terraces, and all the activities of the Old Port and bike paths.
A 5 minute walk to Square Victoria or Place d’Armes metro station.
The city at its best in this unit surrounded by trees, while being in the heart of the action.
This 1008 sq ft property spread over 2 floors offers:
Upon entering the 2nd floor:
* A spacious entrance with lots of storage space.
* A very large master bedroom with a second bedroom or home office, each with large sash windows dating from 2010
* both bedrooms have large closets
* very large master bedroom with brick wall and exposed beams
* spacious bathroom with bathtub and separate shower + bidet and lots of storage space
On the 3rd and last floor
* spacious living room with high ceilings and exposed beams, brick wall and wood burning fireplace
* dining room with large skylight offering exceptional brightness to dine in the sun! even at the back of the condo
* closed kitchen with Jennair grill for year round BBQ’s
* large closet and very large storage space next to the 3rd floor exit
* 11 foot high ceilings
* brick walls
* exposed beams
* maple hardwood floors
* west facing (full sun)
* no facing building
* spacious bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
* lots of storage space in the unit
* central air conditioning
* private storage space in the basement
*** low condo fees***
*** low municipal taxes *** (same owner for 31 years)
Large private storage space in basement (#207)
*** please note that the building is not equipped with an elevator ***
Easy street parking with resident sticker
*** quick occupancy ***